Our ANNUAL St. Matthew School Mission Day Fun Fair will be on Friday June 15th from 12:35-3:00!!!! We have a variety of events to keep our students busy. These include face painting, tattoos, candy sale, balloon burst, PLINKO, fish tank, bubble gum and jelly bean guessing contest, sucker pull, movie room, arcade, raffle prizes, white elephant sale, cake raffle, bake sale, dartboard, nail painting, colouring contest, lucky ducky, water sale, cotton candy, slushies and water balloon toss, etc. Providing it does not rain the events will be both inside and outside of the school.
Here is what you need to know…
- Advance ticket sales start in the classrooms on WEDNESDAY MAY 30th and go till Thursday June 14th.
- Tickets are 25 cents each or 5 for $1.00
- We have had some raffle prizes come in and thank you to those who have!! We are trying themed raffle baskets this year done by each class. You should receive a letter soon from your child’s teacher indicating the theme and items needed.
- We have also received some donations for candy sale and white elephant. Please continue to send in and help out as you can. White elephant is any garage sale type item.
- We are also in need of MANY parent volunteers. If you are available to help out in the afternoon of the 15th please email Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for all of your continued support and looking forward to an awesome day!!!