Dear St. Agnes Community,

As the St. Agnes VBS committee, we have reconsidered camp dates, and hope to be able to run a safe camp in August. The final decision whether or not to proceed with VBS this year, will be made on a later date. Regardless of all the uncertainties, we welcome volunteers to contact us anytime. Please email vbs.stagnes@gmail.com

In the meantime, we hope that you all stay safe and healthy!

Leslie, Lisa, Andreas

VBS Committee